Thank you for wanting to be a part of our team!
We will be reviewing your response and will be reaching out to you shortly. Please give us one week to get back to you. We sincerely appreciate your patience. If you believe you made an error on this form and want to correct it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retail Focus: Retail reps should have an interest in getting our brand into the physical shelf spaces of their areas by either using existing buyer contacts or through proactive outreach to locations that fit the Bakline brand.
- Club/Tournament Focus: Club reps will push design services and custom team merchandise to clubs and tournament administrators, in addition to reaching out to tournament vendors who may be willing to carry our product lines.
- Increase Bakline's presence in their market place (as determined by TYPE OF REPRESENTATIVE SECTION) with measurable results by aggressively seeking new opportunities for partners
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with those customers
- Inform Bakline lead staff of new sales opportunities
- Generate and submit bids for customers as requested
- Develop sales and expansion strategies
- Act as the face of Bakline in the field and represent the company at various tournaments, rugby games, and/or trade shows depending on representative type.
- Produce a monthly sales report and future action plan
- Communicate bi-weekly with Bakline lead staff
- Customer service oriented
- A passion for spreading rugby
- A self-starter with a solid sense of judgement
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to plan and deliver results consistently
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Energetic, personable, and good-humored
- General computer knowledge, including Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel
- Residing in a central location within the assigned region
- Ability to work weekends when appropriate
- Previous sales and account management experience a huge plus
- Existing relationships with retail buyers or clubs in your area a huge plus
- Primarily commission from completed sales
- Possible opportunities for one-off hourly projects
- NOTE: This is not a position for employment. All positions we are currently seeking are for independent contractor sales representatives. As such, this position does NOT provide health benefits, retirement plans, or anything that would misconstrue the position to be an offer of employment. It is common and expected, through not required, that representatives maintain other sources of income.